Bamber Lakes VFW
2652 Lacey Rd
Forked River, New Jersey
The Knights of the Inferno Motorcycle Club: Shore Syndicate Chapter will be hosting their annual Biker Rodeo Charity Fundraiser on Saturday, September 30th starting at noon. This event will be held rain or shine and will be held at the Bamber Lakes VFW Post 10118, 2652 Lacey Road in Forked River.
This years charity fund raiser beneficiaries will be POAC Autism Services NJ and Fighting H.A.R.D. (Having A Rare Disease) Foundation.
There will be a live band, good food, cold beer, vendors and a variety of friendly but competitive rodeo games.
The cost is $20 per person. Come join us for the day starting at 12:00pm so we can help those in need.
Last year The Knights of the Inferno MC raised over $1000 for each organization that was supported.
Some of the rodeo games will include:
- Beer Barrel Roll – Participants will try to push a beer keg down the course with their motorcycle faster than the other participants.
- Cue Stick Joust – Consists of bikers using pool sticks to collect as many rings as possible in the shortest amount of time.
- Weenie Bite – Passengers will attempt to bite off as much of the hot dog as possible using only their mouth. The team that bites off the most weenie is the winner.
- Slow Race – Rider will proceed down the course as slow as they can while not touching the ground with their feet. The biker with the longest time wins.
- Traffic Cone Tennis – Passengers place balls on tennis cones and then retrieve them down the other side of the course. Team with the most balls and best time wins.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor or a sponsor for our event, please visit The Knights of the Inferno MC Shore Syndicate’s website and download the PDF forms. Forms should be completed and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.